Search Spiritual Fast Food

Ouija Boards,Pendulums,Channeling and Feng Shui, Oh My!

My Experience with The Isis Channeling & Feng Shui Deluxe Kit

I received a request to review The Isis Channeling & Feng Shui Deluxe Kit recently. My first reaction was,” not another channeler,no Oujia board-like stuff.”
Boy,do I stand corrected!
Before I get into the great stuff about this little gem of a kit, let me first give you some background.
I hate Ouija boards and channeling. Yes, it’s true. I’m a natural medium and have chosen not to develop the talent for the time being. But if channeling floats your boat, that is your prerogative. It is just not my bag. And I’ve always had a thing about Oujia boards. Perhaps it was The Exorcist(thanks, Linda Blair) or the bad experience I had with one as a kid at Christmas(not to mention I begged for the thing).
Dunno, just don’t like them. My friend Pent plays with them all the time, but has recently had to do some banishings because of them. Hmmm?
So what the heck am I talking about? Okay, I received The Isis Channeling & Feng Shui Deluxe Kit via mail. Hoo-wee! My reaction again was “no way in hell.” Now it may appear that I am being harsh. You bet I am! This reaction was before I even bothered to open it from the Priority Mail box. I knew the kit contained a pendulum and a letter and number board.
And then I started thinking about Lynn Grabhorn of Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waitingfame. She got all whacked out using a pendulum. Lynn was specifically asking her “spinner”questions. You can read about this experience in her book,Dear God What’s Happening to Us. I mostly use the pendulum to change energy in the environment. No problems with proper use of the pendulum. Hey, I’ve trained with Raymond Grace on this, of course I know my stuff…or so I thought.
After I got over my initial negative response, which was based on preconceived notions and past negative experiences, I took a closer look at the kit.
To my surprise it was absolutely beautiful!
Isis Channeling & Feng Shui Deluxe Kit
And as a bonus, it’s also a Feng Shui Kit with a compass.
How could that be? Channeling and Feng Shui?
Well, before I get into how it can be a Channeling and Feng Shui Kit at the same time, let me share with you my experience of Feng Shui.
The extent of my knowledge is the following:
1.Do not have a mirror in your bedroom.
2.Animals,plants,fountains,and crystals are good.
3. Keep the bathroom door and toilet seat shut.
4.Make sure the foot of your bed does not face the door.
Never been able to use a compass…they just don’t seem to work for me. Feng Shui and Palmistry…two modalities I haven’t been able to learn. Not any more! At least I can now learn Feng Shui.
The compass in the kit actually worked for me, so it increased my confidence in being able to use Feng Shui to layout my new diggs. I now have “Feng Shui” hope!
The kit is able to incorporate both systems because of it’s design…you just flip it over. One side is “conscious interactive channeling,” number and letter wheel, the other is a Feng Shui Ba-Gua.
Now the channeling part is well thought out. It includes a rose quartz crystal pendulum and instructions on how to cleanse it and get it responding to you. It worked like a charm. I think I was most impressed by the instructions that included a blessing to say before beginning the work. Like Ouija’s, these type’s of practices can leave you open, and the intent behind the creation of this particular kit and the blessing help to protect you.
Now,I am not an advocate of channeling other beings or talking with the dead, though you could use this kit for those purposes. The Isis Channeling & Feng Shi Deluxe Kit is no Ouija Board!
I do believe in communing with your higher self ,accessing your subconscious and intuition. And that is what I used the kit for. The Isis Channeling & Feng Shui Deluxe Kitcalls it’s method of channeling “conscious interactive channeling.” Most dowsers use pendulum charts with numbers and letters, similar to this kit.
Another bonus is the kit is portable and durable. Just fold it up and put it in it’s convenient little carrying case and you’re good to go! No fooling around with paper pendulum charts and a bunch of feng shui tools.
If you are into energy work, or would like to explore “channeling” or “accessing your higher self” or learn a basic form of Feng Shui, you should take a look at The Isis Channeling & Feng Shui Deluxe Kit. The Queen of Metaphysics gives this kit a major thumbs up. In my opinion, The Isis Channeling & Feng Shui Deluxe Kit best use is as a tool to develop and access your intuition. Very easy to use, just remember to bless and protect yourself..you know,PRAY before using.That is my caveat with all forms of what can be interpreted as divination.
It’s beautifully packaged. It’s affordable. It’s kinda fun.
The creator of the kit, Mary Louise Schiavone is delightful. She truly has high intentions for this kit.